Cyber Crisis Control
Cyber Incident Probability
- No relevant statistics available
- If someone wants to attack, he will succeed
- You might be attacked already, unnoticed
- You can reduce probability (win time), by taking appropriate preventive measures
- The question is not IF, but WHEN you will experience an Cyber Crisis
Cyber Incident Damage
- Depends on how well & how fast managed
- Requires preparation & training of all involved
- External partners must be lined up before it happens
- Part of damage can be insured, but only if sufficient preparatory damage control measures are in place
What are potential costs of a Cyber Crisis?
Where do you want to invest next?
What makes us unique?
What do we offer?
- discussing potential consequences of Cyber Issues for your company
- in terminology your Executive Team / Board understands
Examplary Risk Quantification
- scenario-based estimations of concrete damages to your company in case of an incident
- illustrating the potential impact on your daily business and the (direct and indirect) cost of managing a crisis and ist aftermath
Balanced Investment Options
- how much investment in preventive measures makes sense?
- how much effort in preparing for crisis management should you invest?
- training your Executive Team and key staff on how to manage a Cyber Crisis in practice
- supporting you in selecting and contracting relevant 3rd party crisis services in advance (e.g. crisis communication, IT forensic, legal)
- in case of an incident, we can coach you through it, help you make the right moves & decisions
- providing state-of-the-art tools (planned) to help you manage the crisis effectively
For more information contact Dr. Andreas Hausotter