esc Aerospace is an agile, product neutral systems integrator and product developer with the depth of experience of a larger corporation and offices in Munich, Prague, and Orlando. Our size, low overhead, extensive solutions partnerships and global reach enable us to meet the highest complexity technological challenges and meet our clients‘ needs with best value solutions. Our lines of business include Mission Critical Systems, Security and Unmanned Systems.
We are looking for an embedded SW engineer to support our highly dynamic team in Munich, Germany.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience developing software for embedded systems (RTOS or Linux), experience with
testing and debugging embedded software
- Knowledge in C, C++ and assembler languages.
- Experience with 32-bit cores (STM32, ARM) and MCU tools
- Knowledge of communication protocols and technologies such TCP/IP, UART, I2C, SPI…
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and versioning systems
- Experience developing device drivers or other similar low-level embedded software
- Developing and working on new R&D projects and proposals (ESA, EU, DLR)
Skills we would like to see in candidates are:
- Strong proposal and review data package writing skills
- – Self-motivated, works independently, stress tolerant
- – Willingness to travel frequently, including travel abroad, feels comfortable to work in an international environment
- – Ability to present our company professionally
- Experience with unmanned aerial systems (UAS, UAV, RPAS, drones)
- Some knowledge in UTM / U-Space (communication regulation)
- Development of data base for drones
- Experience with Python programming language
Degree: Aerospace Engineering, Information Technology, Physics or similar (M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
Nationality: European Union, must be able to obtain security clearances in Germany
Language skills: German – native speaker, English – business fluent
|Job Type||Full Time|