Who We Are:
At our ESC Company, we focus on product development in electronics, with particular emphasis on embedded systems, and data transmission.
For our ESC Colleagues in Germany, we look for candidates for the following position. The position is suitable for candidates throughout the European Union.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage your project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes and culture
What You’ll Bring to Us:
- Field-proven knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, Maven, SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL), and Git
- Project experience: min. 5 years.
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with common monitoring and logging tools such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Experience/Knowledge of scaled agile such as SAFe
- Project and team language: German (fluent)
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of and interest in other frameworks that can be used in conjunction with Java and Spring Boot, e.g. Lombok, Liquibase, etc.
- Container technology Docker and Kubernetes is no stranger in this context
What we offer:
- International and well-established environment
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Assistance with possible relocation for EU citizens
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- An attractive salary package