esc Aerospace is an agile, product neutral systems integrator and product developer with the depth of experience of a larger corporation and offices in Munich, Prague, and Orlando. Our size, low overhead, extensive solutions partnerships and global reach enable us to meet the highest complexity technological challenges and meet our clients‘ needs with best value solutions. Our lines of business include Mission Critical Systems, Security and Unmanned Systems.
We offer a Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) product in both commercial and military markets. This product fuses multiple sources of information for accurate PNT in GPS / GNSS challenged and denied environments.
We are seeking a Lead PNT Engineer to support our highly dynamic team in Orlando, Florida.
- Strong background in Guidance, Navigation, Control (GNC) and Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) systems
- Highly experienced in advanced position, navigation, and timing application and algorithm development (sensor fusion, signal analysis, Kalman filters, decision algorithms/AI, etc.)
- Proficiency in ARM, FPGA, DSP, C++, RTOS, Linux development environments and embedded software development (C++, Matlab, Java)
- Proven achievements in leading a technical team and experience in leading system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for future advanced and alternative PNT systems
- Experience in DOD systems development and documentation including user analysis, system and component requirements analysis, interface and design documentation
- Strong background in Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Experienced with configuration/change control processes
- Strong proposal and review data package writing skills
- Self-motivated, works independently, stress tolerant
- Willingness to travel, including travel abroad, feels comfortable to work in an international environment
- Ability to present our company professionally
- Current DoD Secrete clearance or able to obtain
- Experience working government contracts
- Embedded systems hardware development
Minimum Experience / Degree:
- Degree: M.Sc. (or equivalent) / 5-10 years relevant experience
- US Citizen or US Person (Legal Permanent Resident)
|Job Type||Full Time|