esc Aerospace is a leader in the field of on-board avionics in Europe and one of the leading SMEs in innovative R&D projects with a focus on aerospace. esc Aerospace is highly experienced in Avionics, Autonomous Systems and Critical Software, Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) and Guidance, Navigation & Control (GNC) systems.
Join our team in Prague, Czech Republic, as Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks Expert and work with customers like the European Space Agency (ESA) and aerospace industry leaders!
Specific tasks include:
- selecting and analysing algorithms for deep learning and machine learning
- using general concepts of artificial intelligence and neural networks in various systems
- specific focus on image processing and classification
- preparation of datasets to train and validate neural networks
- experience with machine learning/computer vision
- theoretical knowledge of computer vision methods
- solid programming skills (Python, C++, Java / Scala)
- blockchain framework (such as Ethereum, EOS, NEO, NEM)
- you should be available (at least) 2 days a week
What We Offer:
- employment contract / contract under trade licence / agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- work in a stable Czech company on international projects
- competitive salary
- employment in the field of advanced information technologies
- space industry with challenging technologies
- work in a young team
- no formalities or dress code
Please email your cover letter and CV including a photograph in Czech and English language to: email@example.com.