esc Aerospace is a leader in the field of on-board avionics in Europe and is one of the leading SMEs in innovative R&D projects with a focus on aerospace. esc Aerospace is highly experienced in Avionics, Autonomous Systems and Critical Software, Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) and Guidance, Navigation & Control (GNC) systems. esc Aerospace offers services in the field of UAS and satellite payload chain modeling, as well as target UAS and drone defense services to eliminate threats. For localizing radioactive waste we offer CBRN devices and services.
Our team in Prague, Czech Republic, is looking for an Air Traffic Management Engineer for Satellite Communication (ATM).
Specific tasks include:
- development and testing of a satellite communication system between ground and airplanes, operating in controlled airspace
- working with UAS/RPAS systems, including operations
- create or coordinate creation of testing SW and HW
- experience with ATM/ATC
- understanding of radio communication systems
- fluent communication skills in written and spoken English
- interested in aerospace and satellite technology
- technical orientation
- secondary or higher education
- software development experience
- software design and development experience
What We Offer:
- employment contract / contract under trade licence / agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- work in a stable Czech company on international projects
- competitive salary
- employment in the field of advanced information technologies
- space industry with challenging technologies
- work in a young team
- no formalities or dress code
Please email your cover letter and CV including a photograph in Czech and English language to: email@example.com.