esc Aerospace is a leader in the field of on-board avionics in Europe and is one of the leading SMEs in innovative R&D projects with a focus on aerospace. esc Aerospace is highly experienced in Avionics, Autonomous Systems and Critical Software, Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) and Guidance, Navigation & Control (GNC) systems. esc Aerospace offers services in the field of UAS and satellite payload chain modeling, as well as target UAS and drone defense services to eliminate threats. For localizing radioactive waste we offer CBRN devices and services.
Our team in Prague, Czech Republic, is looking for an IT Systems Security Specialist with knowledge of ISO/IEC 15408 (Common Criteria).
Specific tasks include:
- product development with BB84 and E91 protocols
- product certification at EAL3 level
- coordination with system engineer and software developers
- knowledge of ISO/IEC 15408 (Common Criteria)
- fluent communication skills in written and spoken English
- secondary or higher education with technical orientation
- highly interested in aerospace and satellite technology
- software development experience
- knowledge of the FIPS 140-2 standard (level 3)
- knowledge of ECSS standards
- basic overview of protocols BB84 and E91
What We Offer:
- employment contract / contract under trade licence / agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- work in a stable Czech company on international projects
- competitive salary
- employment in the field of advanced information technologies
- space industry with challenging technologies
- work in a young team
- no formalities or dress code
Please email your cover letter and CV including a photograph in Czech and English language to: email@example.com.