esc Aerospace is a leader in the field of on-board avionics in Europe and one of the leading SMEs in innovative R&D projects with focus on aerospace.
Join our team in Prague, Czech Republic, as RF Engineer for Satellite Communication and work with customers like the European Space Agency (ESA) and aerospace industry leaders!
Specific tasks include:
- design of satellite communications equipment
- calculation of the link power balance
- preparation and integration of systems – recovery, troubleshooting
- secondary / technical education (the position is also suitable for graduates, students in their final years at university or postgraduates)
- knowledge of satellite communications systems
- experience with preparation and integration of systems (recovery, troubleshooting)
- excellent communication skills
- knowledge of spoken and written English (knowledge of German is an advantage)
- experience with radiocommunications or telecommunications is an advantage
- interest in aerospace, satellite and aviation technology
- willingness to travel (including travel abroad) and willingness to perform field tests
What We Offer:
- full-time employment, possibly cooperation on a trade license
- competitive financial remuneration
- work in a young team, informal environment
- assignments to international projects
- application of latest information technologist
Please email your cover letter and CV including a photograph in Czech and English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org.